The world of work is changing rapidly, where organizations are global, hyper-connected, less hierarchical and ideas can come from anywhere. Great leadership is critical to effectively navigating this ever-evolving landscape, and inclusive leadership has the power to drive competitive advantage. Learn how to leverage your diverse perspective along with those in your organization, to role-model inclusive behaviors and enable collaboration, driving greater employee engagement, innovation and ultimately business impact.
Moderator: Rob Rosa, director, field operations, U.S. public sector services, Cisco Systems
1. Ronni Hargrove, director, advanced services, Cisco Systems
2. Jerome Katz, VP, global service provider, Cisco Systems
3. Lynley Noviello, senior director, services, U.S. Enterprise East, Cisco Systems
4. Seth Siegel, VP, Americas consulting services, Cisco Systems
5. Erika Strandell, director, global service provider services solutions management, Cisco Systems