Both! We are excited to offer 2 options:
• Our core offering is a virtual Conference experience on Thursday, Dec. 1. We call this “Conference Anywhere” since you can participate from home, work, or anywhere in the world!
• Our enhanced option is a hybrid experience called “Conference In-Person + Anywhere.” It provides access to an in-person Conference experience at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center on Wednesday, Nov. 30 and the core virtual Conference experience on Thursday, Dec. 1.
Sign up for our email list and follow us on social media for Conference updates and speaker announcements!
The core virtual Conference experience (“Conference Anywhere”) will feature inspiring keynotes, breakout sessions with top professional and personal development experts, opportunities to ask experts your questions in real-time, facilitated networking, access to immersive exhibit hall experiences and coaching, career chat groups, and everything else you expect from the Massachusetts Conference for Women.
The enhanced in-person Conference experience (“Conference In-Person”) will feature a different lineup of exciting keynote speakers, networking, a new interactive hall, and a picnic lunch! All in-person tickets also include access to the Dec. virtual event.
Regular pricing for the for the VIRTUAL-ONLY “Conference Anywhere” ticket is $150 per person.
Regular pricing for the HYBRID “Conference In-Person & Anywhere” event is $299 per person. However, tickets for the hybrid Conference are now sold out!
Virtual-only (“Conference Anywhere”) tickets may be purchased, however, the HYBRID “Conference In-Person” ticket (now sold out) automatically includes access to the “Conference Anywhere” portion of the event.
The virtual portion of the Conference will be held on Thursday, Dec. 1, from approximately 8am to 5pm ET. The in-person Conference will be held on Wednesday, Nov. 30, from approximately 9am to 4pm ET.
In these times, we recognize that people have different needs and preferences around health and safety. So, based on feedback from our community, we want to provide both options to meet the needs of as many people as possible.
• The virtual (“Conference Anywhere”) event is our core offering. It provides the full Conference experience and will give attendees the opportunity to be inspired by world-class keynote speakers, learn practical strategies about leadership and career advancement from top experts, get personalized answers to your questions, network, and take advantage of many other learning opportunities.
• The in-person (“Conference In-Person + Anywhere“) event allows people who are ready to gather in person the opportunity to do that. Attendees will have the chance to hear from an additional set of keynote speakers, explore our new interactive hall, and enjoy a picnic lunch.
As in past years, we expect most attendees to arrive in business casual attire.
Attendees are asked to confirm the following upon receipt of their Attendee Badge:
– That they are fully vaccinated, and/or
– That they can produce a copy of a negative rapid test taken within 48 hours of the in-person Conference day, and
– That they are not experiencing any COVID symptoms
We ask that those who are experiencing any symptoms on the morning of November 30th please stay home, for the health of yourself and others.
Masks will be available at the entrance to the Conference, and hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the Convention Center. We encourage the wearing of masks, but they are not required.
What is the theme of the 2022 Conference?
Reset. Renew. Reconnect.
Past keynote speakers at the Massachusetts Conference for Women have included Nobel laureates, CEOs, award-winning actresses, top philanthropists, and leading sports stars. Breakout speakers have included the nation’s top experts on personal and professional development. This year’s speaker lineup will be no different. Stay tuned for announcements!
For the in-person conference experience, there will be one main keynote session with multiple keynote speakers.
For the virtual conference experience, there will be nine breakout sessions. We will offer session tracks on leadership, personal development, and career advancement. You can choose 3 (out of 9 total) sessions on event day, including a Q&A with speakers. All 9 breakouts will be available for on-demand playback through December 31.
For the in-person conference experience on Nov. 30, all speakers will be in one two-hour keynote session and there are no breakout sessions.
For the virtual conference experience on Dec. 1, the detailed agenda will be posted on our website well in advance to help you decide which sessions you want to attend. But you don’t need to choose in advance or tell us your choices. Instead, at the time of each session, simply click on the session of your choice.
On-demand access will be available for most of the virtual “Conference Anywhere” experience through Saturday, Dec. 31, 2022. This includes access to all nine breakout sessions, interactive networking, immersive exhibit hall experiences, and complimentary career services. Keynotes can only be viewed live. There will be no on-demand or virtual viewing of the in-person event.
A maximum of 10 tickets for the hybrid (Conference In-Person + Anywhere) event (now sold out). There is no limit on ticket purchases for the virtual (Conference Anywhere) event.
If you are interested in purchasing 40 or more virtual tickets, please email [email protected].
Absolutely! You can buy a group of tickets now under one main contact and assign the tickets later. You will have full access to your registration to add your attendees’ information at a later date.
The in-person Conference has been reconfigured to theater-style seating, and all tickets in a single registration will be assigned seating together.
No. One ticket enables one person to watch from their personal computer or handheld device. This is an immersive and interactive environment that does not lend itself to group viewing. Also, please note that if two people log in with the same credentials, the system will block both.
Yes! Everyone is more than welcome.
We do NOT offer any refunds for ticket purchases, no exceptions. You may, however, easily transfer your ticket to another party.
Please visit our Contact Page.