It’s getting close! In order to maximize your time enjoying the Conference next week, we’ve put together some handy information for you to begin digesting now.
1. Access the virtual Conference environment.
2. Log in today using the email address with which you originally registered,* and complete your attendee profile.
Your attendee profile is similar to your badge at our in-person event, but with enhanced functionality. Share as much or as little information on your profile as you like, but please keep in mind that this information will be visible to other attendees (minus your email address), and any exhibitors you choose to share with (including your email).
*Do not share your login information with anyone. If two people log in using your email at the same time, both will be expelled from the virtual environment. Please note that the login is case-sensitive.
INSIDER TIP: The full Conference experience will be available starting at 8:00 a.m. EST on Thursday, December 10th. But we encourage you to click the link above, run a System Check, and make sure you’re happy with your attendee profile now.
3. Use this same URL and email address to log in throughout the week, as live and on-demand programming continues through December 18th.
If you did not purchase your own ticket and your email address is not working, please check with the main registrant for your group to ensure your email was entered correctly in the system. For any other issues you should reach out to [email protected].
Our virtual Conference environment was designed for ease of use, and to replicate the experience of an in-person MA Conference for Women.
But because the virtual version will be new to everyone, we created this short video tour to help you get around on Dec. 10th & beyond.
In Case You Missed It
- Read our “What to Expect” email if you haven’t already. It will give you important information you need to make the most of your Conference experience.
- We have designed this year’s program with connection in mind. To learn about your networking opportunities and how to network effectively in a virtual setting, please visit our Networking page.
- December 10th Conference schedule (all times Eastern):
- Exhibit Hall opens at 8:00 a.m.
- Morning Keynote Session runs from 10:00-10:50 a.m. (Live viewing only; there will be no replay of keynotes.)
- Breakout Sessions take place at 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 2:25 p.m. (No sign-up required; all sessions will be available on demand after their scheduled run times.)
- Afternoon Keynote Session runs from 1:00-2:15 p.m.
- Facilitated Networking Discussions take place at 9:00 a.m., 3:15 p.m., and 4:15 p.m. (sign up at 8:00 a.m. in the Cisco Networking Lounge to participate!)
- Exhibitor Office Hours from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Chat with exhibitor reps and find special discounts available only on Conference day!
- December 11th – 18th programming:
- Lunch Break Live sessions on the 11th & 14th at 12:00 p.m.
- 24/7 on-demand replay of breakout sessions
- Encore Facilitated Networking Sessions on Friday, Dec. 11th
- 1:1 Career Coaching and Resume Review appointments (sign up early for an available time slot on Dec. 10th!)
- Exhibit hall booths open 24/7 from Dec. 10-18th
- Find all this information and more in this year’s brand new Digital Program Book, complete with tons of helpful links!