Past Attendees: Share Your Story to Win $1,000, 2014 Tickets, and More!
What a Difference a Decade Makes! Join Us In a Unique Storytelling Celebration of the MA Conference for Women
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Massachusetts Conference for Women, we want to hear your story. After all, we couldn’t have done all this without you (and maybe you feel the same way)!
Tell us how the Conference stirred your soul; inspired you to take a chance; led you to a new career; helped you find courage within—or opened your eyes to new truths and greater possibilities. Submit Your Story to enter the Contest using guidelines below, and earn a chance to win some amazing prizes. Deadline for submissions is Wednesday, October 1, 2014. There will be 10 finalists!
Prize package for the winning submission includes:
- Ten tickets to the Dec. 4, 2014 conference, including a reserved table with VIP seating at the keynote luncheon.
- Announcements on our website, in the conference newsletter, and on social media platforms before and during the conference.
- Your story shared with this year’s attendees and featured on our website.
- A selection of 10 speaker-authored books.
- A check for $1,000 presented to you by one of our Board members.
Nine runner-up finalists will receive:
- A personalized and autographed book from one of our author speakers.
- Announcements on our website, in the conference newsletter, and on social media platforms.
- Your submission featured on our website.
Guidelines for submissions:
Write a brief essay (200 words or fewer) describing how attending the Conference empowered you in some way. Please include a photo.
Record a short video (1:00 minute or less) on how the Conference impacted your life, and send us the link from YouTube or Vimeo.
How to submit Your Story:
- Email your story or video to
[email protected] by 8:00 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, October 1st, 2014.
- A team of judges will choose 10 finalists from all the entries. Finalists will be announced on Wednesday, October 15th, 2014.
- The WINNER will be announced on Tuesday, November 1st on our website, in our newsletter, via social media, and featured at the Dec. 4th conference.
Here’s your chance to share how the Conference has changed your life. Tell your story now!