Speaker: Fawn Germer, leading expert on professional viability and resilience, best-selling author and four-time Pulitzer Prize-nominated journalist
Best-selling author and leadership expert Fawn Germer declares a cease fire on negativity and fear and brings you to a realm of possibility. While senior-senior executives figure ways to cut here and add there, they will turn to those who hyper-perform, over-deliver and come up with new ideas for a changing landscape. Instead of cowering, it is the moment where we must muster courage and ingenuity to rise above. This session will inspire you and explore theories including:
- If you expect the worst, you’ll get it
- When everyone else gives up, the window is wide open for those who don’t
- Ways to profit from a failing economy
- When you fall down, get back up
- Companies are crying out for leadership, so stand up and lead
- If you’re going through hell, keep on going
Inspiration, insights and community for working women.
Host: Carol Fulp, MA Conference for Women board member and president and CEO, The Partnership, Inc.