The National Conference will be held Thursday, March 14, 2024 (online) from 11:00 a.m. — 6:00 p.m. ET.
The National Conference is a virtual offering.
Registration is now OPEN!
Regular tickets for the National Conference are $150 per person.
*If you are already registered for the 2023 Massachusetts Conference for Women, you do NOT need to register separately for this event. Stay tuned to your email for more information!
You can pay by credit card or check. Purchase orders are not accepted. If you pay by check, we will secure and hold your tickets for 10 business days. If we do not receive payment within that time frame, your tickets will be released.
No, discounts are not available for groups.
Absolutely! You can purchase now and submit all attendee contact information later.
• An immersive full-day learning experience featuring “best of” programming from recent in-person Conference events — allowing you to experience sessions from our sister markets. Plus some brand-new curated sessions!
• Two separate keynote sessions featuring multiple speakers (a few you may have seen at an in-person CFW event, and some you have not!)
• Access to 12 breakout sessions across leadership, career, JEI and personal development tracks, including access to speakers in live audience Q&A.
• Revamped Interactive Hall including:
– A Virtual Learning Stage with NEW content, featuring experts leading mini-masterclasses on the most timely and relevant issues facing women today.
– Robust career resources including complimentary Resume Review and Career Coaching*, curated career content and access to partner job openings.
– Structured and informal networking and mentor experiences, connecting you to women in your region AND across the globe.
– On-demand viewing of breakout sessions until April 14, 2024.
*Career services are available on a first-come, first-served basis and space is limited. Sign up opens on 3/14.
Attendees can participate in a total of three breakout sessions on National Conference day; however, all sessions will be available for on-demand viewing until April 14th, 2024. Watch all twelve sessions on your own schedule!
No, advance sign-up is not required. We encourage you to review our forthcoming agenda in advance so you can plan out your day.
No. This is an immersive and interactive environment with many opportunities to engage, chat and connect with fellow attendees.
The National Conference is powered by MEETYOO, a global digital event platform for events of all kinds, from traditional conferences to employee communications to marketing programs. MEETYOO is committed to the highest security standards, so as you participate in the conference, your data is always safe.
The National Conference is open to all.
Yes, with the exception of keynote sessions, which will only be available live. All breakout sessions and Learning Bursts will be available for on-demand viewing until April 14th, 2024. Career Coaching and Resume Review are also available until April 14th, subject to availability.
No. One ticket enables one person to watch from their own personal computer or handheld device.
No, login information cannot be shared. If two devices try to enter the Conference simultaneously using the same login information, both will be expelled from the Conference environment.
No. However, you may transfer your ticket to someone else. Please remember by purchasing your ticket(s), you are agreeing to the terms of this policy and forfeit your right to dispute charges.
Yes! Please contact [email protected] for more information.