Conference Anywhere (Virtual)
Reset. Renew. Reconnect.
December 1 Virtual Gathering
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
— SOLD OUT —
The full-day virtual Conference experience we’ve offered over the past two years returns in 2022!
Be inspired by world-class speakers; learn practical strategies about leadership, career advancement, and more; ask questions; network; and enjoy 30 days of on-demand breakout session replay.
This is a full-day virtual Conference experience, aimed at maximizing access, inclusivity, and flexibility through global connection and professional development. Participate with thousands of others from the comfort of your home or office.
- José Andrés, Humanitarian and Founder, World Central Kitchen
- Tabitha Brown, Actress, Vegan Foodie & #1 New York Times best-selling Author, Feeding the Soul
- Misty Copeland, First African American Female Principal Dancer, American Ballet Theatre
- Reese Witherspoon, Actor, Producer, Founder, Hello Sunshine
- Lisa Ling, Host & Executive Producer, CNN original series, This is Life with Lisa Ling
- Ellen McGirt, Founder, Sweet Equity Media, Fortune Editor, raceAhead & co-host, Fortune’s Leadership Next podcast
- More speakers to be announced!
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, award-winning Author
- Brittney Castro, Certified Financial Planner™, personal finance expert for women and Founder & CEO, Financially Wise Women
- Liz Fosslien, Head of Content and Communications, Humu and Bestselling Co-Author, Big Feelings
- Frances Haugen, Facebook Whistleblower & Advocate for Accountability and Transparency in Social Media
- Marlee Matlin, Award-winning Actress & Disability Rights Advocate
- Stephanie Mehta, CEO, Mansueto Ventures & former Editor-in-Chief, Fast Company
- Daniel Pink, five-time New York Times best-selling Author
- Christine Porath, Tenured Professor, Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business and Author
- Gabby Rivera, Author, LGBTQ+ Advocate, Creator, Joy Revolution Podcast & first Latina to write for Marvel Comics
- Wendy Smith, Professor, University of Delaware’s Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics and Co-Author, Both/And Thinking
- Elizabeth Uviebinené, award-winning Author & Columnist, Financial Times
- Ximena Vengoechea, Author, Listen Like You Mean It
- Mollie West Duffy, Organizational Development and Leadership Expert and Bestselling Co-Author, Big Feelings
- More speakers to be announced!
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES
- Two inspiring keynote sessions with today’s most relevant and capable minds
- Nine expert-led breakout sessions focused around Leadership, each featuring speaker Q&A
- Interactive networking
- Interactive Exhibit Hall experiences featuring on-demand expert content
- Complimentary 1:1 Resume Review and Career Coaching sessions
- 30 days of on-demand playback of ALL breakout sessions & Exhibit Hall content
Fall 2022 Conferences
October 7, 2022
November 10, 2022
December 1, 2022
BREAKOUT SESSION BONUSES
- Submit your questions during breakout sessions, and they may be answered live by the speaker.
- On-Demand Playback—Attendees will also have the opportunity to enjoy every single breakout session on-demand through December 31, 2022
- Facilitated Networking Discussions—An opportunity for attendees to join live, small-group discussions with top executives to power their personal and professional growth.
- Peer Networking Chat Groups—A platform to connect with other attendees with similar interests and challenges.
- Public Breakout Session Chats—A way for attendees to share comments and questions during breakout sessions.
- Private 1:1 & Group Messaging—A place for attendees to “meet up” with other attendees throughout the Conference.
There is no purchase limit on “Conference Anywhere” virtual tickets per transaction. When buying multiple tickets, you’ll provide the main contact information first, who will manage entering all attendee information, then choose the number of tickets desired. After payment is processed you may enter all attendee names and emails, or you can wait until later to do so; you do not need to know who is using the tickets when you purchase them.
Credit Card and Check Payments Accepted
You may complete your registration online using a credit card. Or, you may choose “Pay by Check” to hold your tickets. Your registration is not complete until payment is received. Check payments are due in our office within 10 business days, and your ticket hold will be canceled if payment is not received within 10 days.
We do not accept purchase orders.
Need An Invoice?
Simply choose “Pay by Check” at the end of your registration, and an invoice will be emailed to you. If you then want to pay your invoice by credit card, email us and we will send you a secure link for online payment. Your tickets are not confirmed until payment is received and it must be received within 10 days or your ticket hold will be canceled.
We do NOT offer any refunds for ticket purchases, no exceptions. You may, however, easily transfer your ticket to another party.
Find your answer on our FAQ page or email [email protected]
For details on our 2023 Conference, subscribe to The Conference In Your Inbox newsletter.