In this one-hour workshop, “Getting What You Want By Getting Out of Your Own Way”, New York Times-bestselling author Laura Munson shows how to redefine success so you allow yourself to succeed. Munson is the author of “This is Not the Story You Think It Is: A Season of Unlikely Happiness.” She is an expert in perseverance and dealing with rejection (both personally and professionally), the creator of the Haven Writer Retreats. She talks from personal experience about the power of the present moment and awareness of self to surrender the past and reinvent the future into the reality of what is. In this session you will:
- Learn that both “failure” and “success” are myths.
- Let go of external definitions of your success, in order to define what you really want.
- Get out of victim-based thinking and into practical, creative thinking.
- Reinvent your life to get what you want.
- Define a statement of intention that can be referred to for daily affirmation, focus and guidance.