Please select an event to view important attendee information:
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
415 Summer Street,
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
We’re thrilled to welcome you to the 2022 Massachusetts Conference for Women “Conference In-Person + Anywhere!”
Before the Conference, you can join the private Massachusetts Conference for Women LinkedIn group to get a head start on networking!
As a reminder, your Conference In-Person ticket includes access to the December 1st Conference Anywhere. Find more information about the virtual attendee experience on this page.
Before You Arrive (Badges)
Your badge will be available to print starting November 21st. Your badge is your ticket into the event on November 30th. Please print & cut out your badge before you arrive at the Convention Center. We’ll provide a lanyard and badge holder, but printing in advance will save time on Conference Day.
With your badge in hand, you can skip the Registration desk and begin enjoying the new Interactive Hall as early as 9:00 a.m., or go directly to the Keynote Session at 10:30 a.m.
NOTE: Only the primary registrant has access to print or email badges via their registration account. If you did not purchase your own ticket, please contact the primary registrant to have your badge sent to you.
The Boston Convention & Exhibition Center is located at 415 Summer St.
Plan your travel today! How are you getting to the Conference? Here are some options:
- Hop on public transit (guidance here)
- Carpool with a friend or catch an Uber or Lyft
- Reserve your parking spot in advance with SpotHero
Head over to our Travel page for details.
Though this year’s in-person event will be smaller than usual, it’s always smart to plan for a crowd. Please make both a Plan A and a Plan B to account for traffic, parking, and public transit.
Seat Assignments & Sign-Ups
Both the Keynote Session and Lunch are assigned seating. Please refer to your badge to confirm your Keynote seat number. (Keynote seat map is available in the program book.)
Resume Review & Career Coaching can help you get ahead this year. Space is limited and first-come first-served, so make your way to the Interactive Hall before and after the keynote sessions to participate.
What to Do at the Event
Lunch & casual networking will take place from 12:00–12:30pm in the main keynote hall.
BEFORE the keynote sessions you can:
- Explore the Interactive Hall
- Take advantage of complimentary Career Coaching and Resume Review — from 9:00–10:30am
- Participate in Small Group Networking from 9:30–10:10am
AFTER the keynote sessions you can:
- Participate in Small Group Networking at 1:30 and 2:15pm
- Participate in Speed Networking, sponsored by Cisco, at 1:30 and 2:00pm
- Explore the Interactive Hall (including Career Coaching & Resume Review) from 1:30–4pm
Visit the New Interactive Hall
- Enjoy a cup of coffee with friends and colleagues in the State Street Lounge and the Indeed Equal Pay Café.
- Join Small Group Networking sessions. International Coaching Federation Coaches will facilitate these conversations, suggesting conversation topics to break the ice and deepen your conversations.
- 9:30am, 1:30pm, 2:15pm
- Participate in Speed Networking, sponsored by Cisco. Meet new people in a fun, fast-paced session!
- 1:30 & 2:00pm
- Meet with a career coach, have your resume reviewed, and get an updated headshot thanks
- Stop by the Liberty Mutual booth and check out the Wall of Growth, where you can share your own words of wisdom.
- Help create a community work of art with Fidelity Investments.
- Snap a selfie at the “Celebrate Your Strengths” inspiration wall, sponsored by Sanofi.
- Shop and support local businesses and non-profit organizations at the Women-Owned
- Recharge with Target at our charging stations.
- Bring our game skills and join the fun in the Takeda Pharmaceuticals Replay Zone.
Day 2: Log In to Conference Anywhere on Thursday
The Conference doesn’t end on Wednesday! Log on from anywhere on Thursday, December 1st at 8:00 a.m. to participate in the full-day virtual Conference Anywhere.
Head over to the Conference Anywhere info page to learn more.
Special Meal Requests
Taking into account the various dietary needs of our attendees, we are pleased to provide two boxed lunch options for this year’s in-person event:
Main Registrants: If you or any of your attendees require the Alternate Meal, please log in to the registration and make that choice no later than Wednesday, November 16th.
**All boxes include bottled water and cutlery kit with napkin. See below for ingredients list.**
- The Standard Meal
❦ Shaved Turkey Sandwich on Herb Focaccia
❦ Cape Cod Chips
❦ Whiskey Chocolate Cookie
- The Alternate Meal (Vegan / Gluten-free / Nut-free / Dairy-free)
❦ Roasted Vegetable and Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad
❦ Cape Cod Chips
❦ Eggnog Panna Cotta