- Cell phones: Please silence your phones in all keynote and breakout sessions.
- Morning keynote: There are no assigned seats.
- Luncheon keynote: Assigned seating is strongly enforced. Please find the table number that corresponds to the one listed on your badge. Consult the inside back cover of the program to find the location of your table.
- Videotaping of keynote sessions on your phone is not
- Breakout sessions are open seating and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Adding a session to My Schedule on the App does not ensure seating.
- Continental breakfast and lunch: Included as part of your conference admission.
- Please remember to hydrate: Fill up your new water bottle (found in your attendee bag) at water stations throughout the Exhibit Hall—thanks to Cisco, Dell, Hologic, Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany and Suffolk Construction.
ATMs: North Lobby on Level 1 next to the FedEx Office; Southeast Level O outside of Hall C; and Northeast Level 1 next to food court.
Coat Checks: Level 1 in the North Lobby, and on the lower level in the Exhibit Hall.
Concessions: Hall A, and the North Lobby.
Lost and Found locations: Registration in the North Lobby, Level 0 security desk, and Level 1 security desk – North Lobby.
Nursing Mother’s Rooms: Meeting Room 106 and Meeting Room 158
Restrooms: many of the men’s restrooms have been converted to women’s. They can be found in the General Session, the Exhibit Hall, and the North Lobby.
Search “MassWomen” in your app store to download this year’s APP!