Opening Night 2016
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
$25 for entrance
Attending the Massachusetts Conference for Women but want more time socialize and to explore the Exhibit Hall? Can’t make the Conference but want to take advantage of the fun and enriching offerings? Looking to connect with peers and engage in fabulous peer networking opportunities? Whatever your situation, you won’t be disappointed – Join us at Opening Night and take advantage of:
• KEYNOTE SPEAKERS on the POWER STAGE including movers & shakers, authors and entrepreneurs who will inspire and entertain you
• BROWSE THE BOOKSTORE & MEET THE AUTHORS after they speak. It’s a great chance to get up close and personal with nationally-recognized New York Times best-selling authors (and beat the lines on Conference day!)
• The chance to SUPPORT 100+ SMALL BUSINESSES as part of our Women-Owned Business Marketplace – support women entrepreneurs and check out the creative, innovative and fun products at a diverse array of amazing booths.
• WELLNESS MOTIVATION with medical and fitness demos, chair massages, healthy food & beverage tastings at the Boston Scientific Health & Wellness Pavilion.
• A way to GET INVOLVED, MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the lives of others and help out local charities in the Community Connection Pavilion.
• NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES with colleagues, peers and local leaders within the State Street Social Hub.
• Strategies to better position yourself in today’s job market with FREE 1:1 CAREER CONSULTING at the Coaches Corner and Resume Review within the Amazon Career Pavilion.
• IMAGE & PRESENCE BOOSTERS to build your personal brand and perfect your career look – and don’t forget to get a new professional headshot offered by State Street, Thermo Fisher and others!
• Tools to manage the chaos of daily life with private LIFE BALANCE & INTEGRATION COACHING SESSIONS to learn how to do less “doing” and more “being!”
• Great conversation and mingling over YUMMY BITES AND FESTIVE DRINKS (available for purchase); and Much, much more….