Please select an event to view important attendee information:
Virtual • Online
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
We’re thrilled to welcome you to the 2022 Massachusetts Conference for Women virtual “Conference Anywhere!”
This page will be updated regularly with the information you need to have a successful Conference experience.
While you wait, you can join the private Massachusetts Conference for Women LinkedIn group to get a head start on networking!
How to Participate in the December 1st Virtual Conference
The December 1st “Conference Anywhere” will take place entirely online. A button to log in and set up your virtual attendee profile will be posted here the week of November 21.
Plan Your Day
The virtual Conference consists of two keynote sessions, three periods of breakout sessions, and a virtual Exhibit Hall. All times Eastern
• Keynote Sessions—featuring José Andrés with Ellen McGirt, Misty Copeland with Laysha Ward, a cooking demo with Tabitha Brown and Jessica Brown, and Reese Witherspoon with Lisa Ling—will debut on Thursday, December 1st, at 9:45 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
• Breakout Sessions, followed by speaker Q&A, will air at 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 2:25 p.m. on December 1st
Starting at noon ET on Friday, December 2nd, breakout sessions will be available to replay on-demand until Sunday, January 1st at midnight.
• The Virtual Exhibit Hall opens at 8:00 a.m. on December 1st, and will remain available through January 1st. Be sure to visit early to take advantage of free career services and facilitated networking!
• Tabitha Brown‘s cooking demo will take place during the afternoon keynote session at 1pm. If you’d like to cook along with her, please find the ingredients and instructions here.
Our virtual Conference environment was designed for ease of use, and to replicate the experience of an in-person Conference for Women.
Check back soon for a video tour to help you learn how to navigate this year’s virtual environment.
Maximize Your Career at the Conference
The Massachusetts Conference for Women provides multiple opportunities to enhance your career skills and position yourself for advancement. Some of the opportunities you can take advantage of this year:
- Sign up for 1:1 Resume Review and Career Coaching. Sessions will take place via videoconference December 2, 5, 6, and 7.
- Appointments are limited and first-come, first-served, so be sure to visit the Career Hub early on December 1st if this is a priority for you! Sign-up begins at 8:00 a.m. ET.
- Visit the Learning Stage inside the Lifestyle & Learning Hub for a number of on-demand career-focused mini sessions.
- Before the Conference, attend our FREE Virtual Career Fair! Register today to share your resume directly with recruiters from participating companies on November 29; 11am–2pm ET.
Because connection is more important than ever these days, we’ve put together several networking opportunities for virtual attendees to help you make the most of your Conference day. Thanks to our Official Networking Sponsor, Cisco!
• Small Group Networking via live videoconference on December 1st. (No registration required; Sessions from 9:00–9:45 a.m. and 3:30–4:15 p.m.)
• NEW! Mix & Mingle with the Board of Directors via live videoconference on December 1st from 3:30–4:15 p.m. (Participation is extremely limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis).
NOTE: Small Group Networking and the Mix & Mingle sessions require video chat. Please check our technical FAQ page to ensure your browser settings allow camera and microphone access.
• Public Session Chats allow you to chat with fellow attendees while watching keynote and breakout sessions.
• Private and Group Messaging available from every room in the virtual Conference environment.
• Find our MA CFW LinkedIn Group in the Cisco Networking Lounge and continue the conversation with the Conference community after the event and throughout the year.
• Cisco Networking Lounge. Participate in topical chats with fellow attendees about goals, career, leadership, and more.
Exhibit Hall Highlights
The virtual Exhibit Hall is organized into Hubs packed with offerings for you to explore:
• Explore companies hiring
• Career Coaching (sessions take place Dec. 2, 5, 6, & 7; sign up required; first-come, first-served)
• Resume Review (sessions take place Dec. 2, 5, 6, & 7; sign up required; first-come, first-served)
• CFW Career Booth
LIFESTYLE & LEARNING HUB
• Bookstore – with FREE SHIPPING on all conference titles
• Learning Stage: Get inspired by on-demand career advice
WOMEN-OWNED BUSINESS & COMMUNITY HUB
• Join us in supporting small, women-owned businesses and non-profit organizations!
After the Conference
• This year’s breakout sessions will be available to replay on-demand from noon on Friday, December 2nd until midnight on Sunday, January 1st, thanks to Takeda Pharmaceuticals. Many Exhibit Hall offerings — including booths with interactive office hours, speaker learning bursts, author book readings and more — will be available on demand through January 1st as well.
Just log in to the Conference environment to view.
• Stream the Conference Playlist on Spotify. The MA Conference for Women Playlist is sponsored by Bose and National Grid.
Stay Involved Year-Round!
We’re bringing you timely advice and expert voices throughout the year. Stay in touch by:
• Subscribing to The Conference in Your Inbox, our monthly newsletter.
• Listening to Women Amplified, a podcast from the Conferences for Women that showcases Conference speakers (& real listeners!) on a variety of timely topics. Find us everywhere you get podcasts, or just ask your smart speaker to play the latest episode.