Do you want to finally break the never-ending cycle of feeling like you didn’t accomplish enough in a day and spend more time on self-care, family, travel and the social interactions that you’ve been longing for? Attend this interactive session/ fireside chat to learn how to create your personalized routine for daily success. Using practical advice from productivity expert Jamila Payne, along with real-life best practices and lessons learned from trenches with senior executive Renee Connolly, participants will leave inspired to increase goal achievement, get consistent results and learn how to:
• NOT leave important activities unattended to;
• Create categories of activity to shorten that to-do list;
• Design your ideal day and manage your to-dos so you can be less busy and more productive;
• Build in non-negotiable “me” time; and
• Be accountable to reach your goals!
Moderator: Jamila Payne, president & CEO, Ideas Action Design, and creator, Daily Success Routine
Speaker: Renee Connolly, global head, communications & corporate responsibility, MilliporeSigma Corporation and board member, Massachusetts Conference for Women