Approximately 8,000 women are expected to attend the Dec. 5, 2013 Massachusetts Conference for Women. Now in its 9th year, this event is the state’s premiere networking and educational experience for women and the largest women’s conference in the country.
The non-partisan conference features nationally recognized speakers, presenters and panelists who are leaders in business, media, health, personal development and finance.
Exhibitors at the conference offer a wide range of products and services meaningful to women. More than 100 exhibitors will have the opportunity to make profitable new business contacts, present new products, educate decision makers and fulfill entrepreneurial outreach, diversity and recruitment programs.
Information for the 2013 Conference will be available soon. To be included on our email interest list, please email: [email protected]
Booth packages include:
- Access to thousands of women who are leaders in their business and communities
- Exhibit space defined by 8′ back drape and 3′ side drape
- Complimentary booth identification sign
- 6′ skirted table and two chairs per 10′x10′ space
- Listing in Conference program
- Listing on Conference website
- Three exhibit hall only passes for booth staff
- One complimentary full Conference registration, including access to Keynote Luncheon, refreshments, and admission to all sessions
*Sponsor note: rather than the complimentary Conference pass, you will receive the quantity of tickets allotted with your sponsorship package
Full payment is due at the time of application.