Approximately 10,000 women are expected to attend the Dec. 4, 2014 Massachusetts Conference for Women. Now in its 10th year, this event is the state’s premiere networking and educational experience for women and the largest women’s conference in the country.
The non-partisan conference features nationally recognized speakers, presenters and panelists who are leaders in business, media, health, personal development and finance.
Exhibitors at the conference offer a wide range of products and services meaningful to women. More than 100 exhibitors will have the opportunity to make profitable new business contacts, present new products, educate decision makers and fulfill entrepreneurial outreach, diversity and recruitment programs.
Check back soon for the 2014 exhibitor application and join our email list for announcement about the 2014 conference!
Booth packages include:
- Access to thousands of women who are leaders in their business and communities
- Exhibit space defined by 8′ back drape and 3′ side drape
- Complimentary booth identification sign
- 6′ skirted table and two chairs per 10′x10′ space
- Listing on Conference website
- Three exhibit hall only passes for booth staff
- One complimentary full Conference registration, including access to Keynote Luncheon, refreshments, and admission to all sessions
*Sponsor note: rather than the complimentary Conference pass, you will receive the quantity of tickets allotted with your sponsorship package
Note: The Program Listing deadline has expired. Any exhibitor registering after November 13 will not have an opportunity to add their information in the Conference Program.
Full payment is due at the time of application.